SF Glens' Recreational Soccer Program
SF Glens' recreational soccer program is designed for players 2nd grade - 8th grade, and teams that are looking for a fun learning environment.
All our Rec Teams have a licensed coach that works with them for one or two practice(s) a week and one game on the weekend. Our main goal is to instill a natural love for the game of soccer that not only the player enjoys, but the whole family. SFRPD requires all recreational players play at least 50% of the playing time.
If you have a group of friends/classmates that would like to play together, please contact us.
We form teams that play in the SFYS recreational league. Please note that SF Glens does not have control of the fields allocation process as SFRPD assigns priority to teams randomly. However, we will work with teams closely during the field selection process.
1 - Fall season (11 weeks season):
* Forming teams based on interest and happens in April and May;
* Practice allocations happens late August/early September;
* Season kickoff week after Labor Day;
* 9 to 10 games for 2nd and 3rd grades
* 8 league games and 1 or 2 possible playoff games (semi-final, final, consolation games) for 4th grades and up
* 11 weeks practice (one or two practices a week)
2 - Spring season (10 weeks season):
* Registration window for players - November / early December;
* Season kickoff Mid-March;
* 7 to 8 games
* 10 weeks practice (one or two practices a week)
For more information about our Recreational program, please visit the Recreational FAQ page or email KAY at email@example.com.
PROGRAM NOTES & FEATURES