FORMS & LINKS FOR COACHES ONLY
US CLUB SOCCER REQUIREMENT
For coaches for the teams playing on NorCal Premier League
1. Become “SafeSport Trained.” [Instructions in following section] – effective as of the 2018-19 registration year
The U.S. Center for SafeSport online training covers the following subjects: sexual abuse, hazing, bullying, emotional misconduct, physical misconduct, harassment (non-sexual) as well as reporting obligations. There are three modules required to become “SafeSport Trained”: a) Mandatory Reporting: Understanding Your Responsibilities; b) Sexual Misconduct Awareness Education; and c) Emotional and Physical Misconduct.
2. Complete Sideline Sports Doc (SSD) online course. [usclubsoccer.sidelinesportsdoc.com/]
This training program includes a six-chapter online course, as well as downloadable .pdf/e-book and .mp3 products, designed to improve on-field triage of key injury situations. The course incorporates U.S. Soccer’s “Concussions in Soccer” video and other Recognize to Recover content. The chapters are: 1) The SAFE Method – initial evaluation of an on-field injury, 2) Ankle and foot injuries, 3) Concussion, 4) Fractures, 5) Heat illness, and 6) Knee injuries.
3. Complete background screening. [US Club Soccer Background Screening Application]
Beyond a variety of national sources, our level of screening generally includes a direct county/state of residence criminal record search for all counties in which an individual has lived within the past seven years, regardless of whether any “hits” appear on the national database searches.
For Step by step instruction: please visit the following page
SF Youth Soccer SF Competitive LEAGUE/RECREATIONAL LEAGUE REQUIREMENT
For NEW coaches for the teams playing on SF competitive league or recreational league by SFYS
1. Sign up for the coach pool. Choose Fall 2018. Make sure to upload the photo.
2. Complete Concussion Training. Please email the certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Complete LiveScan - Make sure to bring the livescan form to the livescan vendor. When you register with the coach pool, you will receive an email with livescan form.
LiveScan vendor locations
4. Please email the Livescan receipt to email@example.com
5. Please email the copy of coaching license to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. SF Youth Soccer league registration via affinity
For RETURNING coaches for the teams playing on SF competitive league or recreational league by SFYS
1. Sign up for the coach pool at: http://sfyx.calnorthlive.com/home.php Make sure to upload the photo.
2. SF Youth Soccer league registration via affinity
More information : http://www.sfyouthsoccer.com/staff-registration.html
PRACTICE AND GAME COVERAGE PAYMENT FORM
Use the following form to submit the payment request for the games and/over practice you covered.
Practice and game coverage payment form