FORMS & LINKS FOR COACHES ONLY
US CLUB SOCCER REQUIREMENT - NorCal League
For coaches for the teams playing on NorCal Premier League via Gotsport
1. Become “SafeSport Trained.”
The U.S. Center for SafeSport online training covers the following subjects: sexual abuse, hazing, bullying, emotional misconduct, physical misconduct, harassment (non-sexual) as well as reporting obligations. There are three modules required to become “SafeSport Trained”: a) Mandatory Reporting: Understanding Your Responsibilities; b) Sexual Misconduct Awareness Education; and c) Emotional and Physical Misconduct.
2. Complete background screening - $18 - Please send firstname.lastname@example.org an email with the receipt to get reimbursed.
Beyond a variety of national sources, our level of screening generally includes a direct county/state of residence criminal record search for all counties in which an individual has lived within the past seven years, regardless of whether any “hits” appear on the national database searches.
For more information, please visit the following link.
US club soccer staff registration INFO
Go to gotsport page: system.gotsport.com
If this is your first time logging in or can't remember your password, please click Forgot Password? to reset the password.
After you login, please click on Account located right top corner and click on Profile
Click on Dashboard
Scroll down to USCLUB Requirements under San Francisco Glens Soccer Club to see the requirements.
Click on Details
Click on "Submit New Report" and follow direction
Need to complete all requirements
Upload your photo if your photo is missing from your profile
SF Youth Soccer (SFYS) LEAGUE REQUIREMENT
SFYS league staff registration requirement
1. You need a coaching license to coach SFYS SF Comp team(s) or recreational team(s) - coaching license requirement
2. Complete background check
Make sure to use your legal name and the same email for your background clearance form as you used for your online coach registration account. Under Club: Choose San Francisco Youth SFYS
3. Complete Safesports online course
4. Concussion & Sudden Cardiac Arrest Training
5. For each season (21/22 season, 22/23 season), you need to register as a coach for specific team(s) via SFYS league online app (current app is called Affinity). You will need a specific code to complete the registration.
For more information, please visit the following link
SFYS league Staff registration
PRACTICE AND GAME COVERAGE PAYMENT FORM
Did you cover a practice or game for another coach? Please Use the following form to submit the payment request for the games and/or practice you covered.
Practice and game coverage payment form
Junior coaches and assistant coaches, please use the following form to submit your hours.
Assistant coach/Junior coach work hour reporting form