Proof of Residency Document
SF Residency Policy - This is San Francisco Park and Recreational Department (SFRPD)'s requirement; A team may not have more than 2 nonresidents on a team for ages up to 8th grade and 3 nonresidents for older teams).
SF Residents need to submit following document(s) to prove the residency
The documents need to be not more than 12 months old.
- OPTION 1 - an official communication from the child’s school to the child or child’s parent showing the child’s address and child’s name. Examples include:
- Notice of Enrollment
- Report Card
- School Bill
- OPTION 2 - If an official communication from the child's school is NOT available – you must provide 3 of the followings (no more than one from any category) showing the parent's address and parent's name.
- Driver’s License
- Voter’s Registration
- School records
- Welfare/child care records
- Federal records
- State records
- Local (municipal) records
- Support payment records
- Homeowner or tenant records
- Residential Utility bill (i.e., gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating,waste disposal) – only one of these may be submitted among the three documents.
- Financial (loan, credit, investments, etc.) records
- Insurance documents
- Medical records
- Military records
- Internet or cable or records
Public school student: visit family portal of studentvue or parentvue
Screen shot of Student Info.
School enrollment verification letter